MTU Cork Students’ Union and Equality, Diversity & Inclusion are delighted to announce our partnership with nickeze.com to introduce period underwear for students & staff from an environmentally friendly perspective 🌏
This partnership brings reusable Period Underwear to MTU to provide more choice for women. This is also inclusive of transgender and non-binary people with the addition of period boxer shorts!
- Nickeze is an Irish based company, that is Nurse led. Ellie the founder of Nickeze, is a Nurse, is a qualified General Nurse and having postgraduates in Paediatrics and Intensive Care and a Master of Science from a leading University.
- But most importantly she is a mother to two girls, and an athlete.
- At Nickeze we are passionate about partnering with our fellow mums, daughters and grandmothers in taking away the woes of periods and bladder leaks. Whether it’s being prepared for the first period with our Nickeze First Period Box, being able to play sport during your period, wanting to avoid those period and bladder leaks or just having your Nickeze on in case your period comes unexpectedly, we have you covered.
- Nickeze contains special technology, combining absorbent and leak proof fabrics that are designed to be both absorbent and leak proof. All our underwear are 100% reusable. So, not only will you spend less on sanitary products, you’ll also be kinder to the environment.
- Nickeze specializes in First Period Boxes, Teen and Women Period Underwear, Post-natal and Bladder Leak Reusable Panties. We are an environmentally conscious company, reducing the need for disposable sanitary products and urinary pads.
- Nickeze Underwear is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
What does the label mean?
If a textile article carries the STANDARD 100 label, you can be certain that the components has been tested for known harmful substances. The test is conducted by an independent OEKO-TEX® institute through the manufacturer. The criteria catalog is updated at least once a year and expanded with new scientific knowledge or statutory requirements.